These are what I would consider to be the most basic, bare-bones questions of character creation.
- What would completely break your character?
- What was the best thing in your character’s life?
- What was the worst thing in your character’s life?
- What seemingly…
We’ve talked a lot about body language and how it can be used in your writing, but not much has been said about analyzing the body language of the eyes. A lot can be inferred by utilizing eye body language in your writing, so hopefully this will help you learn more about…
when you’re writing stories/making games/making movies or shows about/with angels and demons (pertaining to christian/judaic theology): keep these tips in mind:
- humans do not become angels when they die
- not all angels are “light skinned and female”
- there is several hierarchies of heaven
- heaven is not all “fluffy clouds and harps”
- cherubim do not present themselves as “cute, bouncy little children”
- angel/human hybrids are called nephilim
- each angel has a specific role within the heavenly kingdom (see tips two and three for links)
- there are more demons than just “amon, azazel, the incubi and the succubi and lilith”
- “satan” is a title
- there are hierarchies of hell
- if you’re using names of demons from the ars goetia then actually depict these demons in your work instead of just slapping on their names to just any generic demon character, the ars goetia is severely under represented in main-stream media besides for the usage of their names and it would be cool to see demons such as stolas and paimon
- if you are using goetic demons and rely solely on their descriptions for portraying the demon, put actual research into said demon instead (most goetic summoners warm that descriptions of demons in guides such as the lesser key of solomon are to be taken with a grain of salt an do not accurately pin point how a demon would act) by reading individual experiences by experiences summoners to create a accurate portrayal (theres many forums specializing in evocation and contain people’s experiences of summoning these demons)
- exorcisms in media are almost always exaggerated
feel free to add anything else!